Thursday, June 2, 2011

Love Quotes

Do I Love You?

It's not that I haven't found the answer,
I’m sure there is a reason why,
but I seem to forget it now,
am I the devil or it is normal in all relationship,
people keep on saying "you need to find someone
who love you more than you love him",
but what if I am so in loved with him
to realize that he love me more than I do,
somehow I haven't seen the sign,
my heart is sure that he love me,
but my mind keep on denying it....

I think I'm in love

I remember when we first met eachother
Clicked auomatically,we were always together
and i was kind of scared cause I never felt this way
I wanted to be with you every single day
You always called and made me laugh when I was mad
and somehow you made me smile when I was feelin' so sad
Finally you told me you had feelings for me
The way you described it, I was feeling the same thing
The way you held my hand and kissed my forehead
The things you said had me laughing to myself while I was in my bed
the feeling I had for you went from a crush to a rush to where I always put u above
And now all I can say is... I think Im inlove

I Love You

On Sunday afternoons in the middle of July
I like sitting in the sun just looking in the sky.
I like listening to the birds singing in the trees - in July.

I hate going to work when the sun shines
Or standing in the rain.
I hate queuing at a bus stop,
Or trying to read a paper on a train.

On cold December mornings I like walking through the snow
I like watching all the people as off to work they go.
I like dozing in a chair, without a care - in December.

On rainy April days I just like sitting at home.
I like reading a book or simply being alone.
I like thinking of you, and all the things that you do - in April
But most of all I like loving you.

You're a Sunday afternoon, a December morning too.
You're an April day, sunshine in June
- You're you.
I Love You

The day is bright and you are too.
I need to say that I love you.

When the dark wind blows and many fear;
It's good to know that you are near.

The more I learn, the more I know
That in my heart, your love does gro

My Everything....

You are my everything you mean the world to me,
You are in everything i do and see..

You are my everything my sun on a hot summers day,
You make me feel loved in every way..

You are my everything mymoon on a starlit night,
Only you have the power to make everything alright..

You are my everything my earth my wind my fire,
Your my one and only fantasy your my lifetime one desire..

You are my everything ive loved you from the start,
My everything its you that owns my heart..

Not ready

I hate hearing your voice at the end I cry already
I want to call back and tell you, but I think you’re not ready Even though you ask why I cry
these tears of pain not knowing why
The thing is I’m afraid I cry for you that is why I cry
I don’t think one day has gone by
that you haven’t crossed my mind
every time I remember I cry.
I can’t even go to bed, cause when I close my eyes
all I see is you in my head
Why it hurts so bad to love I don’t know
Its even so hard letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment